After over a decade of multidirectional stress tests imposed on Europeans by a mutating world, have we seen it all?
What next should we be afraid of in the coming decade? What threats to European citizen see weighing over their future? Are they / do they feel protected by the current European defense system?…
The next New European Perspectives talk-show will gather learned citizens from different European countries in order to challenge whether a common vision of the meaning and means of a safer Europe can emerge or not.
Review this highly qualitative discussion on Youtube !
Step by step interventions and debate:
- Welcome by Maria Zei
- Introduction to the problematic, by Marie-Hélène Caillol, President of LEAP
- Internal political threats, by Dan Luca, vice-president EURACTIV
- 17 threats, Adrian Taylor, Founder of 4Sing – Foresight to strategy for Sustainability and Security in Governance
- EU defence strengths and weaknesses, Roberto Heichich, Secretary of the Geopolitic & Defence Departement of Movimento Roosevelt Italia
- People lost in transition, Marianne Ranke-Cormier, President of #CitizensRoute
- Improving international relations to reduce tensions, Roberto Heichich, secretary of the Geopolitic & Defence Departement of Movimento Roosevelt Italia (www.movimentoroosevelt.com)
- The root of all chaos, Marie-Hélène Caillol, President of Laboratoire européen d’Anticipation Politique
- Romania-EU-World : issues of governance, Dan Luca, vice-president EURACTIV
- Going back to the principle of EU construction, Adrian Taylor, Founder of 4Sing – Foresight to strategy for Sustainability and Security in Governance
- Concluding remarks, Maria and Marie-Hélène